Feliway for Cats
Showing 1-12 of 12 products
Everyone wants to be able to calm their cat down without using tranquilizers; which is why the Feliway diffuser was invented!
This is a natural way to reduce the levels of stress in your cat. If you have problems of your cat urinating and marking his or her territory by scratching, the use of Feliway products can diminish these behaviours altogether.
Feliway pheromones are available in a plug-in diffuser that has a 48ml refill. There is also a spray bottle if you prefer direct application.
There are many great ways that the Feliway diffuser can help with your cat's behaviour such as the following:
- Spraying behaviour in cats can be resolved with the use of Feliway.
- Fear, anxiety, and stress in cats and kittens can be eliminated with the use of this product.
- Feliway can sometimes be helpful in aggressive behaviour between cats in the same home.
- If you are irritated with the excessive vocalization of your cat, Feliway can help.
- If you are trying to move a new kitten or a new adult cat into the house, Feliway can help with the move-in process, and reduce anxiety.
- If you have other cats in the house and you want to introduce a new cat, this product will be able to help you through the process smoothly.
- The effects of Feliway can be observed after a few hours and lasts for about 3 months, depending on the condition that you are treating. It is recommended to use this product for at least one month.
The benefits of Feliway
Feliway is very easy to use. All you have to do is to plug it in and turn it on. If you are using the spray, clean the area first and then spray Feliway on the spot that you are targeting. Another great thing about Feliway is that there are no side effects associated with the use of the product. It has been proven to be very effective in reducing and even eliminating anxiety, fear, and aggression between cats.
The disadvantages of Feliway
Since this is designed to be used indoors, this will not be effective if your cats spend a lot of time outdoors. It can be quite expensive since you have to plug it in 24 hours a day for the first month.
Tips for using Feliway
- Use indoors only.
- Place the diffuser in the room that is most often used by your cat.
- Do not turn the diffuser off at night.
- If your cat has more contact with Feliway, the effect will be improved.
- Place the diffuser in a place where it will not be covered in any way.
- If you are going to use this diffuser, it is best to keep your cat indoors.
- The diffuser is oil-based. Do not place it under furniture because it can stain the furniture.
- The diffuser can last for a month and it can cover an area of 50-70 square meters.
It is also good to note that this diffuser does not in any way harm of affect human beings within the covered area, including small children. As with any product of this type, it is always best to consult with your vet prior to purchase, especially if you are purchasing to resolve an extreme condition such as aggressive behaviour or anxiety.